Business Development Manager
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Discovers and explores business opportunities. Also, research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Think strategically - improve the business
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the Operational department
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Examine risks and potentials for the business opportunities
- Focused on sales by:
-> help to plan sales campaigns
-> create a sales pipeline
-> negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
-> increase sales of the business
-> carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/board of directors
-> develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
Contract leading to Regular
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Initially contract and extension on performance based
IT Software Development, Managed Services and Business Process Outsourcing
Pakistan, US and Canada